Achievement ; am I success??
8:13 pm | Author: cheeky_angel
hello ladies and gentleman..

I don't have much ideas to talk about. right now, in my mind I am just thinking of cakes. I dont know why lately I became so active in baking a cake. are you don't believe it? you can check this out here. She is my best friend. but wait the minute. why she didn't mention my name in her entry. T__T never mind..I know she is quiet shy.hihi

now, back to our tittle today. I just like to sharing what I feel about myself. when my lecturer ask me to make an entry about achievement, I keep asking myself. am I successful person? or am I a looser?? since I was in kindergarten, I always being looser. how sad. I don't have many friends and i was also bad in sport. when I was in primary school, I started to make a friend but still I am not very good in making friends. I was a lonely person which sat in a corner in the class and always day dreaming. teachers also dont know my name and I am not pretty sure whether they realize my existence in the class. T__T when I was in standard three, I make some friends. unfortunately, I don't know where was my mistakes and they became my foe. at that time, I felt that I am the worst looser in the world.


started from that time, I had awake and set in my target. I want to be success not only in academic but in my precious life. I tried hard to involve in activities organized by school. for me, my first success was when I have a best friend. she gave me support and help me a lot to build up my confidence. when I was in standard 5, I became active in sports and also competition like story telling, poem and many more. I remembered that I had take part in coloring competition and I worth my effort when I got first prize which make me own a bicycle. that was one of my sweet successful moment. 

when I was in secondary school, I make a lot of friends, boys and girls. I lived in hostel and that was something I never forget. living at the hostel just like I came into new world, new family and new life. life at hostel teach me many thing especially about friendship and love. love here was not love between a boy and a girl ok. when I was in the school, I never know about that kind of love. I only know about love now when I meet my mr. Right. eeewww... haha 

ok.I think I had talk a lot without no specific point.haha actually, I want to say that everyone have their own success. am I success? YES. in my own way. maybe I don't got straight A's in my SPM. but I am still success since I worked very hard to get what I got. for me, success is not about what you had achieve, but it is what have you done to achieve what you want.can you get it? so, dear friend, target high as you think you can do it and please work hard to achieve it. then you can call it is your best achievement.



my best achievement is being myself, have a lot of friends, have a sweet moments with my beloved friends and found my way to be a great teacher. my next achievement is make my parents proud, be a great teacher and lovely wife.oopppss...hihi


this will be my next achievement.HAHA
see you guys. :)

ps : my latest achievement was baked 5 chiffon cakes in two days. (proud) :p

|
This entry was posted on 8:13 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: