This is Me...
6:41 pm | Author: cheeky_angel
hi cute girls and handsome guy!!

This is my first entry on my own blog. Wow! I have my own blog. Can you believe that? I love reading blog but I never expect I will have my own blog especially in English. First of all, I want you to know why I am doing this even though I know my English is bad (T__T) . My English Lecturer had asked my classmates and I to create our own blog and we must update it at least two to three times a week. This may be hard for me since I am not good in writing. So, I would like to apologize if there is a lot of grammartical errors and I will try to improve and learn from my mistake. 



This blog may be boring since I am not born with a talent to attract people but, who cares. hihi I will write anything I would like to share and if u don't like, who ask you to read? I don't mind. I will try to be honest and just being myself. I don't really wish people read my blog because I am quite a shy person. LoL.

An introduction of me, I am only an ordinary girl who will be a great teacher, pray for me. I am a sister of 6 younger brothers and a younger sister. I also have a loving brother and a caring sister above me. I love to bake a cake and decorate it, thats why my url is my cute cupcakes. cupcakes is very cute. I am pity for them because they was created to be eaten. They are too cute to be eaten. don't you think so? so, please stop eating my cute cupcakes.

how cute.. just like me..hihi

In this entry, I would like to thank to Madam Iswander for your concerned, try to improve our English in the way of fun, blogging. Without her, I think I will never be brave and confidence like this to have my own blog in English.

Since this is my first post, I don't have much ideas to talk about. Never mind, I'll try to write a lot in my next entry. Wait for me ok. Till then, see ya.

Ps : Special thank to someone who was helping me to create this awesome blog. I heart you . :)
|
This entry was posted on 6:41 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: