First Love Vs First Crush
6:46 pm | Author: cheeky_angel
Hye cuties all there!!!

look at my title for this entry. what had cross your mind?? is it your first crush or your first love?? or you never experienced any of this?? haha ( is my laugh too cruel?) ok.never mind ladies. if you never have a crush or a lover, i am sure you will find it when you got married. this is better then you have a lot of crush,  engaged with somebody else and then got married with someone you never expect. am i right? hehe

at first, let me try to explain what is actually the meaning of first crush. first crush is about someone you have date for the first time. he is the first one who said 'I LOVE YOU' or 'I MISS YOU' or any other sweet word to you. he make you world so colorful and wonderful when you were date with him. you may said 'I LOVE YOU' to your first crush but remember, LOVE is only once and for one. meaning that to your first crush, you may said the word love was truly from your heart but after you broke up, you can simply said its only just a word, you didn't mean it or whatever. this is because, after you broke up, you will find a guy who are more loving, more handsome, and more charming as you can forget your first crush easily. 



first crush is easy to recognize because we know he is our first crush as he is our first date. but for your first love?? it is not that easy. love is too subjective. it is too hard to explain about love. only who had experienced it will know how its feel. now.. can you mention about your first love?? is he your 10th crush?? HAHA i dont know about you, but for me, my first crush wasn't my first love. do you want to know how can i differentiate it? actually, i dont really know.i am only realize about this when i meet my first love. i just can say that my feelings toward him is very different from other of my crush before. i dont have many crush ok. i want to say he is my first love..at the same time, i want to be his first love too. but i dont think so. i dont know wether i am his first love or not. he never mentioned it to me. ooppss...i think i have gone too far talking about me.



from the bottom of my heart, i admit that i can't forget about my first crush. this is real. you will never forget about him as he the one who introduce you to LOVE. but it doesnt mean i love him. its just sometimes, when it come to something that remind me to him, i will just thinking about him and said to myself, 'how stupid i am'..HAHA it just for me because i think it is a waste to date with someone we not gonna marry with. but somehow, i appreciate him as he teach me many things about life, feeling and love.however, when its come to your first love, you never can feel it again with any other guy. the feeling is very different. when you see his eyes, its will drive you crazy. you feel like you are in the air. when he was talking to you, you only heard his voice and you only can see him. even if a bomb explodes you will never awake.huhu



in front of your first crush, you always want to be perfect. you don't want him to know about your bad side. but for your first love, you can just being yourself. this is because your first love will accept you as who you are now. he will make your day cheerful and never broke your heart. besides, with your first love, you will never think about break up and you even can't imagine if he leave you. even when you had the biggest fight with him, you never thought about break up. you can simply forgive him because he is your lover. you just think you can't forget him. for me, my first love is someone who made me can't think about other guys after i felt in love with him. LOVE is about something deeply inside your heart. it cant be shown by thousand of the words love but it can be prove by the way you treat him. only you know how you treat your first crush and your first love.first crush Vs first love is like this "first crush is memorable, but first love is unforgettable"

thats all from me. this entry make me remind of him. but my love to my first love is more strong to blew him away. i hope my first crush have found his love. ^___^

for my love.. ^__^
ps : pray for me so that my first love will be my last love ever and my hubby. hihi
This entry was posted on 6:46 pm and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On 26 May 2017 at 07:05 , blogger said...

I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

 
On 21 October 2019 at 21:26 , COMMENT said...

All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp on this Number +2348104102662

 
On 7 April 2020 at 23:49 , Jerold said...

Hello everyone, I'm here to let the whole world know of a man called Dr. Ekpen he is a spell caster and he is the man that helps me in my restore my marriage when my husband broke up with me, he use his power and gift to restore joy in my relationship. I want to also let the whole world know that he can still help if you are been blackmail by someone or you want to win a court case he can help. Contact him today via email: ekpentemple@gmail.com

 
On 27 September 2020 at 12:28 , Unknown said...

Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, i have been playing the lottery for couple of years now, but i haven't really win big, personally i always think there is something behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that everything is possible, i manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in the UK, i asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell doctor, Dr Oselumen, he is indeed a great man who i explained to , without no hidden details,i really want to win the lottery so bad, he put to work and few days latter he gave me numbers that never fails , these numbers was what i played and i won £3,000000,00, 3 Million pounds , Dr Oselumen can change your life too with his help, contact Email: droselumen@gmail.com or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result.
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP. MONEY SPELL,EX BACK SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.

 
On 8 March 2021 at 19:40 , John Sarah said...

I came across many testimonies on net testifying of GREAT Dr OCUSODO a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery. I didn’t believe it at first. But as life got harder, I decided to take a try. Now my try has made me a millionaire after playing all types of lottery for 7 years and hadn’t won up to $1000. After contacting him he cast the spell and gave me the hot figures. Behold, I won (FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) $70,000. Now I am a living testimony of the good works of GREAT Dr OCUSODO, a gifted man with great powers; it is my secret but I have decided to make the world know too. It might be of help to anyone who is interested. You are free to contact him or email him. ( drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com) or (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com) add him on WhatsApp +2347066448668

 
On 16 March 2021 at 18:25 , love and money spells said...

Are you in need of a revenge spell? Do you want the person that has harmed you get what they deserve? My voodoo revenge spells will do just that. Cast it to punish your enemies with misfortune, curses, hexes & bad luck in their lives. Can be specific or general depending on the outcome you want. My spells exact suffering on a person who has genuinely caused you to suffer or has caused you to lose something you hold dear.
Ruin someone else’s life with misfortune revenge spells that will wreck havoc in the life of your enemy or rival. Cause someone to have bad luck with love, money or business with my powerful misfortune revenge spells. Whatever a person tries to do after this spell will not prosper for a fixed period of time. Has someone taken away your lover? Did your ex-lover treat so bad & cause suffering in your life then dump you for no apparent reason? Did a love rival breakup your marriage or relationship? Did someone curse your love life giving you a string of bad relationships & marriages? My powerful love revenge spells will give you revenge against a specific person who has caused suffering in your love life.
Revenge spells to punish someone until you are fully avenged. Revenge spells to teach someone a lesson they will never forget using voodoo revenge spells. My spells of revenge will inflict serious harm on your enemies, so do not use my revenge spells unless you are sure. Revenge spells for cheaters & your enemies. Revenge spells and curses to help you get the ultimate revenge. Voodoo revenge spells for cheaters, ex lovers, your enemies & people who want to harm you. Give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot & to punish your enemies with revenge curses & spells for revenge.
If someone has truly wronged you and you want to get back on them with the ultimate revenge spell, then try this witchcraft death revenge spells. The most precious asset we have is life so the death revenge spell is by far the most powerful revenge spell in the world as it will lead to the death. I only cast the death revenge spell when you have given me all the proof that the person you want to cast upon deserves death as punishment. Spells for revenge to cause your enemy to have sleepless nights & frightening dreams. Banish bad dreams & nightmares if someone has cast bad dreams revenge spells.
Tel: +27785149508
Name: Prof Ibrahim
Email: profibrahim98@gmail.com
http://www.profibrahim.co.za
http://www.africanancientspells.com

 
On 15 June 2021 at 22:46 , Anusha Todurkar said...

A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, he never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing him, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, he slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail. com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.